Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Love that yellow light


The light is different this time of year in Miami, and I love it. You could see the difference in our little townhouse yard on Sunday afternoon, an hour before sundown. But where it's most noticeable is near Biscayne Bay. I and others at my office have often marveled at the beauty of the bay, and my wife, Liz, snapped this shot that begins to capture it. The camera was her phone, so the image only begins to show what I'm talking about. Not bad, though, considering the tools at hand.

Can you see that yellow spot in the water, near the center? There's a story behind that. And here is a closer view of that "inflatable villa."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey John!
You're right about that yellow light, one of the things I love about Miami, and
thanks for the "Inflatable Floating Villa" -- I didn't know about that!

Lisa